• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

whitehousecomp
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jun 2019
Cabin: Oceanview Stateroom

We chose this cruise because of the itinerary - Apart from Venice & Kotor - all the other ports were a new experience for us.

The other attraction was there were no sea days, so every day was an opportunity to explore a new place.

The Ship was very nice (shame about some of the other passengers) but we found that the main dining room seemed very cramped in comparison to a number of the other ships we have been on.

Oceanview Stateroom

Cabin O2

The accessible ocean view cabin was again quite spacious but not as large as similar grade cabins on other ships - because the door did not open automatically, it meant that I had to be there to open the door for my wife's wheelchair.

Port Reviews

Katakolon (Olympia)

It was a very hot day and we had been told that the ruins at Olympia were not wheelchair accessible so we had a wander along the harbour and had a couple of ice-creams and ice -cold beers before returning to the ship.

Santorini

Because this was a tender port, my wife was unable to disembark as she is a wheelchair user. I got the cable-car to the top and had a walk around (taking a lot of amazing photos) before walking back down the donkey track (588 steps!) trying to avoid the donkey poo!

Kotor

We had been to Kotor on a previous cruise so my wife decided to stay on board. I got off and decided to walk up to the fortress - a gruelling uphill walk for over an hour but the views were incredible!

5 Helpful Votes