• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Loriga
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin:

I chose this cruise because it went from the port of Southampton, I could get a cabin for single use and it went to the countries I wanted to see, which were all wonderful and very clean. Some difficulty getting off the ship if you could not walk too far, quite a walk to get out of the docks and onto coaches if you have booked trips.

The drinks package I purchased worked out at £19 per day bought online at point of booking. One of my dining companions purchased a drinks package onboard and said she paid £29 per day. I have cruised before on other ships and the drinks package covered everywhere on the ship but not on the Braemar. I am sorry to say I found it to be a rip-off.

Embarkation and disembarkation went very smoothly and all staff and crew at Fred Olsen were very helpful and professional.

Cabin N/A

Cabin was for four people, which was ridiculous considering the age of most of the guests there is no way they could get up to the bunk beds. Perfect size for single use. Shower room too small and uncomfortable.

27 Helpful Votes