Carnival Victory Cruise Review

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Kisha620

• Sail Date: Jun 2019
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Aft-View Extended Balcony

This was my second time cruising with Carnival. The Carnival Victory definitely needs some upgrades. The staff was just Ok, they seemed to be very annoyed by many of the Guest!. I did meet one Staff member in the sit down dining area a woman from Ukraine who was very pleasant. As I was dining she walked up to me and asked how everything was and asked if I needed anything ( I thought that was very nice she was the only Crew Member to greet me literally). The food was cool the great thing about it was if you did not like an entre' you could order another. There were plenty of children and Teens on the boat who were very loud and obnoxious. The Pool was a traffic jam daily, Jacuzzi also. I brought a day Pass at the RIU resort in the Bahamas for my excursion. It was wonderful ( all inclusive) with a banging Jerk Chicken Hut next to the pool.. Thank me later). it was 20.00 cheaper than online to just show up and pay for it. My taxi ride was 4.00 each way!. I thought is was horrible Carnival shut the pool down at 5 pm on Sunday ( the cruise was not over).

They were very slow to put more cups out by the ice and drink machine. That was completely lazy and disrespectful to the guest. They acted as if the Guest was getting on their nerves. If you want to Smell Weed be around wild children cutting in front of you on all parts of the boat, this is definitely the boat for you. I had a room with a Balcony so that's where I received all of my Peace. I definitely will find a more upscale cruise line for my taste!!

Kisha620's Full Rating Summary

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8M 9267

It was better than expected, the balcony could have been cleaner.

Kisha620