3. Seven Seas Voyager
The ship was medium sized but it had a great variety of activities and great food options across board. I loved the spa and the casino. The cabin was really spacious and we had a wonderful view and best of all, the price includes air tickets, land and port excursions and all beverages... including the minibar! We loved the service onboard, and don't make me talk about the Wellington steak or that tremendous lobster; we would then move onto "simple" things like grilled salmon or grilled chicken and they were awesome too. We were to several islands that were devastated by the hurricanes last year, and we were stunned to see how fast they were recovering. Personally, I loved the excursion to the rainforest on Puerto Rica, a very pleasant experience (the city is interesting too, we just wanted to go and meet with nature). This was an awesome experience, and I hope we can do this again, hopefully with little us (haha)!

Fancy and comfortable

padilla_rose’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Voyager price drops

Penthouse Suite
Cabin B 763
Lovely. Although, next time I would choose a cabin on the front since the ship have some problems regarding vibrations on the stern, but overall, beautiful
Deck 8 Suite Cabins