3. Viking Orion
We chose this cruise due to the itinerary. Unfortunately, this cruise lasted only 4 days for us. My wife and I left the cruise in Sri Lanka on day 4 since she had to go to the hospital due to a serious infection to her left leg from a laceration that happened in Delhi. The Viking ship and facilities were outstanding. The medical staff tried to due all they could to stem the infection - it ended up being beyond their capabilities with the antibiotics they had available. The Director of Cruise Services was a terrible failure - no compassion or customer service focus. Cabin was spacious and balcony was nice. Unfortunately we spent most of our time in the cabin for 4 days since my wife had to have her leg elevated and could not walk. We used room service for most of our meals. The menu was good and the food was delivered timely and arrived hot. I'd choose this again for the great itinerary.

Our shortened adventure

Viking Orion Cruise Review by revgerry

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Asia

I'd choose this again for the great itinerary.
revgerry’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Orion price drops

Cabin was spacious and balcony was nice. Unfortunatley we spent most of our time in the cabin for 4 days since my wife had to have her leg elevated and could not walk.

Minimal on board experience due to i njury and early departure from the cruise