3. Adventure of the Seas
Just came back from an 8 day cruise to the Bahamas, Bermuda and Coco Cay. The main dining room had fantastic food, our servers were great, no issue. Our stateroom attendant was great too. The majority of the cruise ships were friendly. The imperial lounge had 1 female bartender that I felt need to go to training again.. one of the most nasty bartender I ever met. The rest of the bartenders at the Schooner bar and everyplace else was great. I went to every activity from the sushi making class, to the wine tasting, which was great. I also took the bottom brunch galley tour. I took one in the past and I was really disappointed. It was a brief tour. You don't go to the refrigerator area, or bridge, or the laundry area.. If I knew it was this brief I would not take it. I would rather see more of the ship than have brunch at the end of the tour. Also another issue I had is I prepaid for all of my spa treatment for me and family but for some reason I was still charged for the treatment. If you are going to the spa, make sure you are not charged again for any prepaid treatment. this happen several times for me. Overall it was a great trip for me and my family. It was memorable.

8 Day trip to Bahamas, Bermuda and Coco Cay

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by mf2314

• Sail Date: June 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Just came back from an 8 day cruise to the Bahamas, Bermuda and Coco Cay.

The rest of the bartenders at the Schooner bar and everyplace else was great.

Overall it was a great trip for me and my family. It was memorable.
mf2314’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6B 7218
The cabin was always cleaned. Our statement room attendant was the best.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins