• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Hopehardy1979
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jun 2019
Cabin: Ocean View Stateroom

We took this cruise with our best friends. The whole reason we booked this cruise was to go to Havana, and the week before we were scheduled to leave, the government shut it down. RC offered us a full refund or a 50% refund if we chose to cruise. We were all so desperate for a vacation that we went for it. We opted for The Key program, which I can't recommend enough. Because of this, we got on the ship early and had a complimentary lunch at Chops. It was ok, and service there was soooo slow. We were in there two hours. Food was only ok, but our service team in the main dining room was great, Rommel and Stanmore. We really enjoyed the games and dance lessons, and the entertainment staff was great. They were all engaging and so much fun. Our cruise was not crowded at all, and I felt like I got to know some of them. We did a Fury snorkeling excursion in Key West and spent the day at Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel, which we did by ourselves. Other reviewers aren't kidding about the smell. It was really bad in certain places. We had a great time because we got away and spent time with each other. I wouldn't go on this ship again because I feel like there are better options out there.

Ocean View Stateroom

Cabin 4N

Very small, but with only two people it was fine. I couldn't imagine having four!

Port Reviews

Cozumel

We took a taxi when we got off the ship, and it was about 15 minutes to get there. It was all you can drink and eat. There are two pools and plenty of beach chairs. Very relaxing!

9 Helpful Votes