3. Crystal Serenity
We chose this itinerary to try out Crystal and because we are keen F1 fans and being at the Monaco Grand Prix was wonderful. Food and beverages were really good. Speciality restaurants at no additional charge were both fabulous. The staff were friendly and efficient. Serenity has an all day coffee shop for snacks and pastries which was very popular. We were on the promenade deck so had a large window. I think that this was the least expensive level and I would want a balcony cabin should we sail this ship again. The cabin was compact, the bed comfortable and there was plenty of storage. Entertainment was good. We particularly enjoyed post dinner drinks in the Avenue Bar where we listened to a very talented pano player until late in the evening. The cruise itinerary was good and although tendering in Monte Carlo was extremely scary. We enjoyed the cruise very much and would sail with Crystal again.

Crystal certainly didn't disappoint us

Crystal Serenity Cruise Review by Chestertripper

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with Picture Window

The cabin was compact, the bed comfortable and there was plenty of storage.

We enjoyed the cruise very much and would sail with Crystal again.
Chestertripper’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crystal Serenity price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Picture Window
Cabin C3 7066
The cabin was compact, the bed comfortable and there was plenty of storage.
Promenade Deck Outside Cabins