3. Carnival Glory
This was our first cruise. We were 4 ppl, friends around age 40. I was thinking before this first cruise holiday, that this will be a love at first sight or a hate forever experience. Turned out to be the first one :) LOVE We loved each moment. It was a bit difficult to get used to the 360° FUN atmosphere. We had several times questions like: it this allowed? can I take this here? can we sit down here? but after few days the cruising the fun message came through and I personally believe that everyone should try this at least once in the lifetime. I was not expecting such a professional package vacation as I prefer to travel by my own and organize everything by myself to accommodate my needs. Our cabin was a bit small for 4 ppl but we did not spend much time inside the cabin. On sea days we spent most of our time in the Serenity. We could find free seats anytime. Finding 4 sunbeds next to each other was a bigger challenge. Carnival HUB App chat function helps a lot here. For on board communication we also used the public phones calling back to our rooms. The food on board was OK, but not exceptional. On some days the Lido selection was better than the MDR. I did not like the sweets to much. Nothing to compare what you can get in Europe. Complimentary room service is very good especially when you want to save time on days with early docking. We did not book any excursions but organised some by ourselves. I would really encourage first time cruisers to read reviews and tips. We also had few very useful ones like to bring a small hanging organizer to keep your small stuffs in order.

First cruse ever - Balcony cabin for 4

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Mona-Lisa

This was our first cruise. We were 4 ppl, friends around age 40.

We did not book any excursions but organised some by ourselves.

Mona-Lisa’s Full Rating Summary