3. Carnival Conquest
It was 8 nights east Caribbean cruise from FLL. I have only Carnival experience so cannot compare with other cruise lines. As Carnival is more on the low end of the cruise holidays I did not expect luxury and fine dining. The ship has a '90s kind of design, but they keep nice care of it. All common areas were clean and well maintained. I was happy with the service level they provide, very good value for the price. Would not pay more just because the decor is nicer. Conquest was a bit less entertaining compared to our previous cruise. The fun squad did a great job on the lido, but the evening shows were awful because of the singers. I have no idea how they got this job. The program itself was well designed but they must have been more picky selecting the team. Room, food, other services were really good, just the same like other Carnival ship. We prefer the main dining for dinner and lido for breakfast or afternoon snack. Also liked the pizza for the dive in movies after dark on the lido. It is great fun, just be prepared to reserve a sunbed in time. As per the Carnival Hub App you could order pizza to anywhere on the ship, but it was not working. Overall the App is good but this time it did not work properly, also the chat function. I really like Carnival's free room service for breakfast. You can save a lot of time if you plan to get off the ship early. There is no waterworks on this ship=less kids which was great if you want a more relaxing vacation. The average age of people on this ship were older, I was happy with that. Sea days were more quiet and our dining room company was really great. Room: Deck 7 front. 7214 Inside 4E Quiet. Close to the deck7 front "secret deck". It was really good to get out there in the mornings to check how the weather is. Also to take some photos during docking.

Inside cabin for 3

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Mona-Lisa

Conquest was a bit less entertaining compared to our previous cruise.

We prefer the main dining for dinner and lido for breakfast or afternoon snack.

Room: