• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

AWHW
10+ Cruises • Age 80s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin: Yacht Suite

I grasped an opportunity to cruise on the Crystal yacht, Crystal Esprit, on its rare Europe transitional itinerary between Malaga and Barcelona: I wanted to do this for a long time but this ship is normally in Seychelle or the Caribbean during hot seasons for luxury sport-active cruises, which are not really my domain. I cruised on Crystal since the Crystal Harmony time and I wanted to see what is its new yachting experience.

The answer is simple: the highest degree of pampering and service attention. The ship carries a maximum of some 60 passengers and on this trip we are 47, served by a staff complement higher in number. Yet it is actually quite full: I noted that only one cabin is not sold as many took single occupancy.

With this statistics in mind, and with the apparent desire of Crystal to make a service standard even higher than on a big ship, the result is evident.

Yacht Suite

Cabin S3

Very comfortable cabin with all needed amenities. First class furnishing and good house-keeping.

Port Reviews

Almeria

Interesting poirt that can be visited only bu small ships, and here we have an inclusive excursion of small parties.

Cartagena (Spain)

Interesting pirt with historic interest

Alicante

Because of the excusrion, I first visited the castle and it was great.

Valencia

Also I visited the Furture World because of the inclusive excursion: very impressive.

33 Helpful Votes