3. Allure of the Seas
I wanted to see how the big ships work. The check in and off ship was fast and easy. I thought I would be standing in lines but I was not. Maybe the ship wasn't full but there were still loads of passengers.I loved having cruise documents on the app and knowing cabins would be open at 1:30 (they were). Sea Pass was on my door.The storage seemed a little space but I was by myself so had room. My android phone did not fit in the charging station. I still wish there was music in the cabin (brought my own CD player). The entertainment choices were wonderful. From the shows to individual musicians. It was hard to keep on top of what I wanted to hear. Make reservations for big shows if you are a group. It will show up on your app and remind u that u have them. Food was good enough. I especially liked being able to have Indian curry when it was not on the menu. The buffets had big assortments of food. I would have like to have more gourmet cheese like brie to take to my room. Being a Diamond member I liked the free cocktails at bars during cocktail hour. That way I didn't need to go to a specific area for them. Loved the quiet of Central Park. Have booked another cruise in this area.The pools were crowded and water warm with all the bodies. I went to the solarium and kids pools to get in cool water. I loved Momma Mia and saw it 3 times.

First time on big ship

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by kismet456

kismet456’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 12148
sink was small and had to watch that water didn't spill out. Liked having ambient light at night. Didn't like red clock display so blocked it out at night. Maybe it could have been turned down.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins