3. Norwegian Breakaway
Boarding and disembarking was a disaster. Food overall way below average. Reservation for the shows was a nightmare. Sushi was very good on board. Kids didn't like the kids club. Pools are small for this size ship. Company have to adopt a policy of "no pool chair reservation", guests put towels early in the morning and never use the reserved chairs. Someone have to check that periodically . I felt the ship was understaffed, the waiting to order anything was way greater than expected on a cruise. I traveled Haven with NCL before and was really good, will never travel again with them in the " general population", it is a huge price difference, now I know why. A ship inside a ship, everything is different. This time we decided to go regular because of the kids, they can't use the Haven pool or solarium, made no sense to me going Haven, but now after the cruise it does.

Bad experience if is not a Haven cabin with NCL.

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by megamixusa

• Sail Date: June 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Family Balcony Stateroom
Boarding and disembarking was a disaster.

Food overall way below average.

Reservation for the shows was a nightmare.

Sushi was very good on board.

Kids didn't like the kids club.

Pools are small for this size ship.

Someone have to check that periodically .

megamixusa’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Family Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 12744
Saw my stewardess once, asked for iced to be delivered everyday, received only one time.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins