3. Norwegian Pearl
I chose the Norwegian Pearl because my wife and daughter had previously cruised on it before. Although, there had been an outbreak of the Norovirus on the previous cruise, the crew did an excellent accommodating everyone and making the necessary adjustments to prevent any further illnesses. I read some of the reviews and you would think the people were on a different cruise. Highlights were the itinerary (loved Amsterdam, stops in Bergen, Flam & Geiranger, Norway & Bruges, the staff & the specialty restaurants especially Le Bistro and Cagneys where had excellent dinners. We experienced zero problems communicating with staff; everyone from our room steward, many food and drink servers and dining room staff and waiters were great. A good morning, afternoon or evening greeting plus a smile was always returned with the same. Never did we experience any rudeness. We enjoyed the variety of the nightly entertainment as well as the daily entertainers in the atrium and various lounges especially Magnum's Champagne & Wine Bar . Maybe some of the critics should try it once a while and leave there attitude of entitlement back in their homeland but there are some folks that are unhappy before they get on the cruise and nothing is going to make them happy. We avoid those travelers and surround ourselves with upbeat friendly travelers of which there were many. Our 93 old companion said what's not to love on a cruise with the staff ensuring you are having a memorable experience. She summed up our Norwegian Pearl cruise by calling it the Trip of a Lifetime!

Our Group Of Four Had An Awesome Cruise!

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by GreatToBeMe

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Norwegian Fjords
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

GreatToBeMe’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11046
Our cabin was perfect; plenty of space for my wife and I. I loved having a bath tub where I could soak after a day of lots of walking! Our room steward and the assistants were very attentive. Was so beautiful watching fjords from our balcony as we cruised through Norway!
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins