3. Royal Princess
We took a cruise on the Royal Princess that stopped at Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan. We did a pre-cruise tour so the embarkment process was very smooth. Majoirty of check-in was done prior to our arrival at the cruise port.The interior room was your average cruise room. We did anytime dining and it was very disapointing compared to other cruises I have been on. The food options were limited and the seafood dished were over cooked. The serive at the resturants was okay but none of the servers stood out. The activities on the cruise were mainly focused around selling various products. We booked our excursions directly through Princess, the process was very easy. All of the excursions were a good time and they match the description given. The BEST and most AMAZING experience of the cruise was the staff at Good Spirits Bar. We met them one our first day and went back every day to visit them. They were extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. My experiences at Good Spirits is the main reason I would consider a Princess Cruise in the future.

Alaska

Tray05b’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE E116
The room was clean, housekeeping checked the room usually twice a day
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins