3. Regal Princess
Picked this cruse experience due to a special Travelzoo deal that included flight, $85 onboard credit, $58 special dining credit and one bottle of red wine. Itinerary - wonderful, all the ports were worth visited again. Dining - food was not great, compared to the Celebrity cruise that I took before. In general the sit down dinner dishes ( especially fish) were not prepared well and not impressive. Entertainment - not great, mostly signing and not that entertaining. Service - not as good as Celebrity. Especially the Symphony dining room waiters were kind of rude. Cabin - not bad, 3 of us stayed in a balcony suite and still lots of room Shore Excursion - before the cruise, we kept receiving emails that we have to book St. Petersburg excursion with Princess in order to avoid Russian visa. However that's not the case. We booked excursion with TJ travel and the process was very smooth. The port custom didn't even check if we booked local excursion at all, just checked our passport. Internet service - AWFUL ! Paid $75 for internet because kept receiving email that Princess internet connection is "fastest at sea like landline". However could not even open a picture... went to the Internet cafe, the manager's attitude was terrible and said that I should "read the internet contract because the internet only works well at Caribbean...". I replied that if the internet only works at Caribbean why did Princess advertise the service on the Baltic Sea Cruise and kept sending emails, I also asked the manager to show me where the statement is on the contract, and he couldn't find it. I have been on cruse before and understand the internet speed will be slow. However for $75 I couldn't even open a file or a picture, and the fact that Princess kept posting and emailing false advertisement is not acceptable. Overall, I would recommend this Baltic Sea route, but just not with Princess Cruise.

Regal Princess Baltic Sea Cruise

Regal Princess Cruise Review by BellaFlower

• Sail Date: June 2019
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Itinerary - wonderful, all the ports were worth visited again.

Entertainment - not great, mostly signing and not that entertaining.

Cabin - not bad, 3 of us stayed in a balcony suite and still lots of room