3. Zuiderdam
I can not say enough about this cruise. I traveled with 3 other people, one being her first cruise. The staff was incredible. From arriving at the pier to leaving the ship, everything went very smoothly.

We had a small problem with luggage, but in 5 minutes it was resolved. The ship was in excellent shape, and clean.

Either the ships captain or the cruise director was letting us know anything or everything that was going on. We were kept well informed.

When we got to our cabin we noticed that we had the queen bed and the couple with us had the twins. They didn't want to change so the stewards moved the bed apart for us. Very nice crew. We were at the bow, only noise we heard was early in the am. We were already awake. It is kind of hard to close a door quietly because of the locks. No problems for us.

The staff at the buffet were so great we did not want to go back home. They took pride in everything they did.

The bar staff also were great. One presented me with paper flowers for my birthday. A very nice surprise.

Entertainment was excellent. We went to the movies one evening and there were teenagers there and believe me they were the best. After the movie every time I saw one of the girls she always went out of her way to speak.

Only had a couple of things happen, but they were taken care of by the front office. I would go one this ship again.

Best Cruise/Great Ship & Crew