3. Monarch Princess
Experience was good, all our prior cruises were on ocean going mega ships so the small ship was definitely a culture shock (but still enjoyable, just in different ways). The ship and room were very clean, staff was excellent and very friendly and helpful. Tours provided were adequate enough. I would just prefer more information on the towns as they are today, where to have a nice lunch, things to do, etc, instead of the reiterating high school history lessons. To each his/ her own I guess. Going though the locks in the river (there were 14 in our cruise) was very interesting, at least the first 3-4. The towns are beautiful, the Abbey at Melk is a must, absolutely beautiful and extremely well maintained. As in most cities in Europe, whatever town you stop on a Sunday will be mostly closed, Saturday afternoons about the same. I've attached photos of the daily activities in case it helps in planning your future cruises.

Copies of daily programs for 7 day cruise Budapest to Regensburg