Norwegian Pearl Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2018
Traveled with children

Had a magnificent time in Alaska and Seattle. We were a part of four, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 1 child. This was my fourth cruise. First time on NCL. Other times, Disney and RC.

Ship - The ship was fine. I thought it was clean and the crew was friendly and helpful. At times it was a bit boring, but I purposefully picked this slightly "smaller" ship because of its ability to cruise closer into Glacier Bay. This trip was to see Alaska afterall, not spend too much time on the ship.

Dining - It was good. I don't have super high expectations of cruise food. This was my first NCL cruise and I did enjoy the freestyle dining concept (specifically not being tied to the same dinner time every night). I usually dislike buffets, but I really enjoyed the one on this ship. This was the first cruise I ate almost all of my meals on the ship since the food in Alaska wasn't exactly gourmet. Plus my time was spent on excursions, not dining off the boat.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Pearl Cruise from $419

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.