3. Norwegian Dawn
I really like Norwegian ships. I have only been on several, but plan many more. The ship was clean and the food was good. I booked the last minute as a solo traveler. I did not have any of the specials (food or beverage packages). The comp restaurants were great. The Solo Hostess made the experience fun and interesting. She made sure there was a solo meet-up every day. Made sure we had reservations for dinner as a group. It really made a difference having an active hostess for our group. I made many friends and enjoyed tours and meals with other solo travelers. I drove to NYC. Can't say that was easy. $280 to park is excessive. Otherwise, on and off the ship was easy. However, it was a long walk with luggage upon returning to NYC. We returned to a different pier. Cabin was very nice. I had easy access to the atrium and glass elevators. It was nice to be able to dash down to the pub. I was happy with the location of the cabin. Especially since they assigned the cabin. This was a busy cruise with 5 ports in 7 days. One of the main reasons I picked this itinerary. My favorite ports are in NE and Canada. I did not have time to enjoy many of the entertainments but the aerial act was impressive. Note: Most of the group were ladies. Some married, some single, some widowed. I t was fun meeting people from all over the country.

First Solo Trip

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by lmd4941977

lmd4941977’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9158
Clean and convenient location. Access to atrium directly across the hall. Bathroom was tight, the shower was larger than most.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins