3. Carnival Breeze
I am a fan of Carnival cruise line. I have sailed on multiple cruises with them. The Breeze is one of the best ships I have been on. They offer a good selection of entertainment and activities [we really enjoy the karaoke and trivia and were disappointed that we missed some trivia games due to being in port while they were taking place :(]. The staff are very pleasant and attentive to guests’ needs. The food is high quality and Guy’s restaurants are delicious, which is one of the top reasons I prefer Carnival cruise lines. On the Breeze I would avoid balcony stateroom #6406 if you are a light sleeper (which unfortunately I am). The room is right above the Redfrog pub and most evenings you will hear loud music until midnight or later. You can also hear the music from the Liquid nightclub even after the pub has shut down for the night, which is a constant bass beat and can be quite annoying. The lanai promenade and corn hole game is also just below the outdoor balcony and you can hear when people are playing the game(even while inside the stateroom)it is a constant thumping sound and is sometimes played late in the night as well. People outdoors on the lanai promenade can be very loud at times. The balcony view is also not ideal due to the lanai promenade obstructing the view.

Carnival Breeze Balcony Stateroom 6406