3. Norwegian Jade
This was a wonderful cruise with a great itinerary. Our favorite ports were Santorini Greece and Dubrovnik Croatia. Our excursion in Dubrovnik (Game of Thrones Tour) was unreal! We thoroughly enjoyed the food, service, and entertainment on the ship. Our room was amazing and our steward, Dino, was a delight. We would absolutely consider cruising on the Jade again. This cruise was taken on the week of our 20 year Wedding Anniversary. It did not disappoint. The ship was clean and the staff very friendly. The spa was amazing, if not a bit overpriced. But I really enjoyed both of my spa experiences. Our favorite restaurant was Le Bistro, although Cagney's and La Cucina were great too. The main dining room was great and truthfully we could have eaten all of our meals there. The breakfast buffet was really good and we had lunch at O'Sheehan's a few times and enjoyed it. We loved the casual dining atmosphere on the ship. Overall, this was a wonderful cruise on a very nice ship. We highly recommend Norwegian. We can't wait to do it again!

Fantastic Voyage!

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by renmcdonald

renmcdonald’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9094
We had a mid-ship balcony room and it was fabulous! I am not sure that I could cruise any other way now. We loved our room steward. He took very good care of us. We didn't spend a lot of time in our room, but the time we spent there was spent in comfort. Everything was in good working order and very clean.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins