3. Norwegian Bliss
Disclaimer: "I am an avid NCL cruise fan and stock holder. I only cruise on NCL as they are the best brand for me with the free-style attitude. I prefer not to have a dining time, and prefer to just do what I want to do when I want to do it. NCL provides that for me, so I stick with that is not broken. This cruise was my 15th cruise on Norwegian and 14th different boat. Yes, I know kind of crazy, but it just worked out that way. I am also going on the Epic in June, and that boat is the only one I've not been on." The Norwegian Bliss was by far my worst experience on an NCL Ship. To put it lightly I hated it. The main reason is that it is way too crowded. The ship is big, and yet too crowded (that tell you something). This is especially true with the buffett area. There really isn't a great outdoors on this ship, which really sucks because that tends to spread people out. You cannot find a table in the buffet area for at least 15 mins. At some points, you see people standing up and eating. A terrible design, just horrible. If you get on this ship, you will be frustrated just as I was. Now I did figure out that the 15th deck (the one with the glass around it FWD) has a small buffet. That tended to be a bit less crowded. I can imagine on the Alaska cruises it won't be as I am sure more people will flock there. The whole go-cart thing is the real reason the boat is so crowded. They decided to build that to look cool, but in the end it took a lot of space they could of used for other things. I think eventually it will burn them. As I mentioned the buffet could be much bigger, and should be much bigger. Not to mention, the same problem goes with beach chairs. You won't get one unless you get there at 6-7:30am. After that forget it, you won't get a chair. This will also frustrate you. I have to say the staff were awesome just as they are on all of the ships I go on. The exception is the guest services people as they sometimes are incompetent. Everybody else is fantastic especially the bartenders. The meals on this ship were not as good as some others. The only good meal I had the entire time was in Cagney's. Everything else was just average or just plain not good. The only thing good in the buffet was the Indian food. Everything else was just average. This is surprising because this is the first time that has happened. Out of 15 cruises on NCL, this was the only time I was real disappointing with the food. I still haven't figured out why they don't open Spice H2O every night as that is the best place on the ship at night. Fresh air dancing, and drinking. Yet they only have it open for one night and half. Makes no sense to me. Other ships had it open most nights. Embarkation and Debarkation were smooth. I am a Platinum Plus member, so my opinion on that isn't really relevant. But I do think NCL is getting better and better with embarkation and debarkation. As I mentioned, I am a NCL fan. I love the brand, but there is no way I will be back on the Bliss. Not a shot in the world. The other boats are much better in just about every way. I would highly recommend doing your research before booking a cruise on the bliss.

15th NCL Cruise (14 Different Boats) Please Read My Review for the NCL Bliss

cjwolfson’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Family Inside Stateroom
Cabin I1
The rooms are about the same as some other ships. They have a bit of a more modern theme to them, and I didn't mind them. I don't really complain about rooms that much. The design however finding your rooms will be difficult. I have no idea what the architect of this ship was on, but he/she must of just took a pencil and started drawing squiggly lines everywhere. Just a poor design with room placement.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins