3. Harmony of the Seas
This cruise ship was amazing and the staff was really nice and informative. After watching YouTube videos I had expectations of the embarkation and disembarkation to be a madhouse and frustration. But to my surprise both the embarkation and disembarkation was really smooth. We got to the terminal around 11:00 and we was on the ship by 11:30. (we did online check in prior, which I highly recommend) As far as disembarkation we left around 9:00 we waited in line to get off of ship for like 20 mins. Our suitcases were easy to find as well. Overall for disembarkation it took us like 45 mins to actually get in the shuttle to go to the airport. The ship was sold out so we had close to 6,000 people and yet it didn’t feel crowded. We wasn’t bumping into each other. The ship was so nice and clean. My husband and I stayed in a ocean view balcony cabin and it was spacious. I wasn’t feeling our stewardess, I feel she could had been a little more attentive. We had prepurchased dinner for 2 specialty dining and let me tell you that we wasted our money. The food nor the wait staff was good. We went to 150 Central and Chops Grill and we were so disappointed. We had a reservation for hibachi for our anniversary but we cancelled and got a refund because we were afraid we would had the same bad experience that we had with the other two restaurants. But let me tell you... the main dining for dinner was really good. Also the windjammer for breakfast and lunch was on point. They had plenty to choose from and the food was delicious. We saw the shows and hands down the best one to me was Columbus. Grease was not good at all!!! It was too long ( 90 mins) and boring. If we weren’t sitting in the middle of the row we would had been left and found something more exciting. The karaoke had limited out of date songs. They really need to update this. But overall this was a nice experience and I most definitely will go again. Next year we are doing the Symphony of the Seas only because it’s a littler bigger than Harmony and I want to see what it has to offer.

Beyond Expectations