3. Celebrity Summit
We chose this ship because we had sailed on Celebrity Equinox a year earlier. I traveled with my wife and 11 year old daughter. This was our 13th overall cruise and second one on Celebrity. The ship was a little older than the Equinox but it had just received a refurbishment earlier this year. What stood out most to us was the room. We stayed in a Concierge Balcony. By far this was the most modern cruise ship cabin I have ever stayed in. The decor was amazing in the room. Overall the ship was very chic and elegant. There's just a feeling you get when you are on Celebrity versus other cruise lines. We have been on 8 Carnival cruises, 2 Celebrity cruises, 1 Princess cruise, 1 NCL cruise and 1 Royal Caribbean cruise. In my opinion nothing compares to Celebrity. The embarkation was very smooth as we had priority embarkation and was on the ship by 11:30 am. Our room was not ready, so we utilized the time to walk around the ship. I love the high end shops. As I mentioned earlier the cabin was amazing. There was plenty of space for the 3 of us. I love the fact they had multiple USB ports in the room and electrical outlets. It really had a modern feel to it. The thing I like most about Celebrity are the specialty restaurants. On this cruise we ate in the main dining room twice, Tuscany Grille twice, Sushi on Five twice and Q-Sine once. The food in all the restaurants were excellent as was the room service. We enjoyed the shows as well. We were fortunate to have some great nightly entertainers. It definitely was a contrast from our time on Equinox where we felt the entertainment was lacking a bit.

Spring Family Vacation