3. Celebrity Equinox
This cruise was a birthday celebration for my wife, Suzy. Every step of the way, Celebrity made this cruise vacation very special. As usual, all of the staff and crew on Celebrity made our cruise very special. I reserved a Celebrity Suite which was simply amazing. Besides the usual items for the Solstice Class ship, these are some of the special things we enjoyed this cruise. -Check in - Expedited and personal check-in embarkation / disembarkation. Special area for sail away from Miami port -Michael's Club - Stored carry on luggage in Michael's Club while we explored the ship while awaiting for our cabin to be prepared. Michael's Club is the Suite only lounge which will soon be converted to the retreat. Great spot for pre-dinner drinks and different events. The staff arranged for silent disco. They mentioned it was the first time and it was an absolute blast. Really fun event. Also, there is a concierge that was absolutely amazing. She was able to get me a reservation for the glass blowing. The glass blowing demonstration is a must do. - Cabin - Celebrity Suite. I thought this cabin was a tremendous experience. A little pricey but with all of the amenities and services, I think it was worth it for a special celebration. Approximately 400 square feet and a larger balcony. - Luminae Restaurant - Suite class restaurant with meals prepared to order. We had dinner in the Tuscany Grill one evening but quite honestly, the Luminae makes the specialty restaurant unnecessary. We did the specialty restaurant after our Chef's table so everything would pale in comparison - Chef's table - I believe this was an additional $150 per guest but the meal was an incredible experience. The Executive chef, the Head Wine Steward, and an executive officer were present. - Reserved seating for the performances during formal nights - Butler service - All 4 upgrades for a suite. You do get two upgrades with the Concierge Class but the beverage package for the suite class is the Premium package which we upgrade. . - Premium coffee and teas - One of our favorites is Tea Over Ice in the afternoon. Refreshing I have cruised a variety of cruise lines and cabins (around 20 and counting). It has been a full evolution from it doesn't matter what cabin since we were rarely in the cabin to a Celebrity Suite which left us wondering how we would go back to Concierge class. Regardless of your cabin choice, this is a wonderful ship for a cruise.

First Celebrity Cruise in Suite Class - So worth it

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by straightskinny13

- Reserved seating for the performances during formal nights

- Butler service

straightskinny13’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Celebrity Suite
Cabin CS 1622
A wonderful cabin with a larger balcony. This was our first suite on Celebrity and it really spoiled us for anything else. Our school of thought was a couple of cruises per year in a Concierge class cabin. We always had great experiences with this type of cabin but Celebrity has raised our standard with the Celebrity Suite. The suite has 200 more sq ft of space in the cabin and 60 more sq ft on the balcony. What a difference. Add in the special touches by the butler and it was a tremendous experience.

CS 395 sq ft