3. Norwegian Epic
My cruise on the Epic departed Port Canaveral, Florida, April 20th, 2019, 7nt cruise. Really bad ship do not bother and here is why. My room and the corridor smelt of urine, yes a toilet the whole time despite several complaints. The tv did not work and had to be fixed. The room safe kept opening by itself. The excursions were disorganised both embarkation and disembarkation. We were questioned about our lack of visas in our passports when the visa procedures have been changed and you no longer require the esta to be in your books. You would think immigration would be aware of this. There were not enough elevators and some were broke. People got sick of waiting for them. People were sick I the pool and it had to be drained, someone defecated in one of the hallways. Classy The staff spoke poor English and had a lack of knowledge about everything and anything. There were never any seats at the buffet area no matter what time you went. Our room phone didn't work and it took them the whole cruise to fix it. We were late leaving nearly every destination due to late arrivals. The local entertainment act howling at the moon only sang the songs that people left on their piano if they had money on them. Whilst people were waiting for hours for their songs to be played and didn't happen despite birthdays or anniversary's. Shame on you all three of you. And yes that was us that walked out that you had a go at. Very professional, NOT. Problem with that? come see me. The singing sounds like howling hence their name. Some waiters were rude because the tip is built in with the price they no longer have to give you good service. Swimming with the Pigs excursion was a joke and sold out immediately upsetting many passengers and they refused to put more trips on. Only things good were the room steward Gilbert. We got an apology for the room and were given a bottle of red wine which we cant drink and chocolate strawberries. Some shows were awesome like the Beatles and I'm not even a Beatles fan but that's how good they were. The comedians were great as was the Priscilla Show. When leaving the ship everyone was colour coded to leave at different times. Self checkouts such as me were to leave first b/w 0730 and 0830 but for some reason known only to the thousands of rednecks on board everyone tried to leave at the same time causing chaos and mahem with people waiting over an hour for a lift and once you arrived at your deck you couldn't get off the lift because the queues were directly outside of them. We found out later that it took some people 3.5 hours to get off the ship. Just a very bad ship, old, tattered and not much to do and you have to pay for EVERYTHING. They even tried to charge my account for photos that I didn't even have taken on the ship. I honestly cant see myself going with Norwegian ever again.. Try someone else.

Norwegian Epic

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Lionsmaine8hlm

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Inside

Really bad ship do not bother and here is why.

I honestly cant see myself going with Norwegian ever again.. Try someone else.
Lionsmaine8hlm’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Inside
Cabin ID 8000
Smelt of urine the whole cruise as was the corridor. Tv and phone did not work. Safe kept opening by itself.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins