• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Golden Princess Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

Best service, entertainment and food!

Review for Golden Princess to Alaska
chonkod
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin: Oceanview (obstructed view)

Wanted to experience an Alaska cruise tour and this cruise fit the time frame. Princess does the best job on cruises to Alaska so we didn't look at other cruise lines.

I have cruised a lot on Princess, Celebrity, Norwegian, Carnival, Cunard and Holland America. I was pleasantly surprised at how excellent the service was throughout the ship--dining room, lounges and even the buffet!

The Princess singers and dancers were Broadway quality or even better! They did three production shows on a 7 night cruise. They also did some short shows in the Atrium.

Oceanview (obstructed view)

Cabin OV

Our room steward was excellent and always remembered to give us the extras we asked for each day. I love the closet space but just wish that the shower was bigger.

Port Reviews

Glacier Bay

Fabulous weather and National Park Rangers!

Ketchikan

No rain in Ketchikan!!!! i just walked around the town and visited the shops this trip.

Juneau

This is my 4th visit to Juneau. No rain this time so I was able to do a lot of walking around the town and cruise port.

Skagway

This was my 4th visit to Skagway. I just like to walk around the town and visit the shops.

Whittier

It was raining and we arrived late as we took the domed rail train from Denali to Whittier. No time to explore.

1 Helpful Vote