3. Carnival Sunrise
I stayed on Riviera Deck Midship. No balcony but spacious except for the shower. There was a lack of storage space and Small tiny nightstands. We moved the life vests and placed them under the bed so we could use the closet space. It had a nice size tv, we just watched ship cameras or ship location channels. Only used one electrical outlet to plug in our multiport gadget to charge our electronics. The toilet made an unusual sound of a long foghorn after flushing and since I use the toilet 4 times during the night, I thought would wake everyone on my side of the ship. There were no complaints, thankfully. And of course our stewards were courteous and friendly. There was garbage odor on some elevators and smoke throughout the Casino. Deck 3 and 4 were were a pain since at one point or another, a restaurant blocked the front to aft part of the deck. Our Time Dining we requested same waiter Camilo. He is GREAT. Sang songs and danced on some nights. Really great and funny individual. Request for a table he manages and you wont be disappointed. I selected foods I knew I liked so To me, the food was good. Im not a sun worshipper so I wont comment on the pools and chairs. The jogging track is a bit small but I enjoyed the Rope Course. It was complicated at first due to my big gut, but once I got the know how, it was a piece of cake with a bit of sweat of course. Guys Burgers are delicious, the pizza is so-so. Breakfast is same each day with no variety. Had to skip the Midnight Buffet with the Ice And food sculptures due to the mob trying to take pix and the LINE seeming endless. But Im sure it was delicious. ( I didnt gain any weight that night) Bartenders and staff introduced me to some delicious drinks. There were a couple good shows with the singing and dancers but wasnt interested in hypnotism and card tricks. The good seating area in the Liquid Lounge is small. There are poles blocking the way, lighting fixtures if youre too high up, and cant see the stage at all if youre anywhere to the side of the stage. Remodeled and all, from 1 to 5, I rate the ship a 3. Fun Factor I rate the ship a 3 as well. Friendliness I rate it a 5 There were not enough sanitizers and people were hardly using the ones available. I rate cleanliness a 4.

Epic 14 days

Carnival Sunrise Cruise Review by nemesees

Remodeled and all, from 1 to 5, I rate the ship a 3.

Fun Factor I rate the ship a 3 as well.

Friendliness I rate it a 5

I rate cleanliness a 4.
nemesees’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunrise price drops

• Brewery Tour
    The beer stop was dull, people just sat and drank a couple glasses of some beer or other. The souveneir shop was relaxing and able to purchase without rushing. The Rum Distillery was a blast. Great fun while tssting their rum.
    View All 26 Brewery Tour Reviews
  • Beach
    Beach and surf was most unconfortable walking in the surf due to the stones. Stayed a few minutes then went to the all 8ncluded rum and beer hut. Enjoyed the breeeze and the music And thr drinks. Great time.
  • Half Moon Cay
    Beach was beautiful. Saw some fish swim right by us. The food was ok but the eating area was small because of so many people reserving the tables or just being jackasses and take up whole table with personal belongings so no one else would sit with them.
    Beach, good, food good, drinks fair, capacity poor, ice dispenser, poor.
    View All 1,185 Half Moon Cay Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Half Moon Cay Cruise Port Review
  • Ziplining
    First time and Would have been fun but was scared of the stopping procedure. Im no lightweight and the staff wasnt too reassuring to me. Plus once you start, better hope you wont need bathroom break.