• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Pentlands
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin: Mini Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower

Could not get a shore excursion as both my choices on wait list. So I put my name down for both. Rang up just before leaving and told no change so asked to come off wait list to book private. Told that not possible and it did not matter as I would be emailed and have 72 hours to reply if I did not reply it would just be dropped.

Got on ship to find a ticket for one of the excursions, suddenly found seats only 36 hours after that call. But too late, I had booked privately. Went and stood in line, wasting my time, to give them their ticket back and they had to consult about cancelling it AND repaying the money to my onboard account.

They then told me that I had another confirmed booking and been charged for the other wait list I had gone on the excursion was at the same time as the other one. They had to consult again to take me off and return my money and they had not even checked to see if we could do it.

Mini Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower

Cabin BC

Cabin was OK, balconies as slim as a cigarette paper. Lighting very complicated. Few plugs.

Find an Oceana Cruise