3. Ruby Princess
We wanted to take our kids and grandkids to Alaska. This cruise fit their schedules. Food was poor to mediocre. One breakfast at Horizon Court is an example. Eggs, cheese slices and bread all the same temperature then I was served cold coffee, very diluted orange juice and "ice water" with 2 small ice cubes floating in it. Service carts in hallways made passage difficult, I often had to fold up my wife's walker and carry it. Room attendant and dining room servers were pushy and rude at times. Almost forced to buy bottled drinking water, which was not only extremely overpriced but then they added an 18% "gratuity" to bottled water,. Could no longer order ice water from room service, even with food. Disimbarkation was like a "Chinese fire drill", completely disorganized. On shore excursion in Kechikan, nobody knew where we needed to go or how we were supposed to get to the venue except by walking several blocks, my wife is mobility challenged. Someone finally did get a cab for us but it was very frustrating.

Ok but not great

Ages 13 to 15
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA B605
Cabin was "surface clean", carpet was dirty, brown scum around base of lamps, drawers and shelves half heartedly wiped out, if at all.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins