3. Celebrity Summit
I must say that Bermuda was beyond beautiful and the weather was perfect. The ships refurbishing is really nice. The cabin colors were perfect. The shower is a little small and the grab bar is not in a great place. Lots of banging into it while showering. The crew was amazing not one complaint. The wine master Sedat went above and beyond to keep us supplied in great wines. Did the chefs table and would highly recommend it! Fabulous menu by Daniel Boulud. Aqua is a great restaurant, portions were adequate, food was good. Qsine was not a favorite for us, neither the seafood lunch or dinner. Really enjoyed the ports, both Boston and Maine. Clam chowder and Maine lobster what could be bad. The only issue we had was when a passenger was struggling in pool and she needed assistance. Someone should have had the pool closed without me having to have told them too.

Had a fabulous time

RoseAnn55’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A2 1127
Great refurbishing. Adequate space. Shower just a little smaller than I remember.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins