3. Majesty of the Seas
Ship is a older ship but public areas were well kept. Some of the best service I have had in the past 3 or 4 cruises. Entertainment was excellent and really enjoyed Key West and Cuba. Dining options were great with great late night snacks. Excellent Diamond Club and Dining staff. The older ships has more personality and the staff are more personable. Cuba was one of the best ports that I have visited. It was very clean and I felt really safe even at night. I loved the overnight option but plan to rest up before hand. We really enjoyed our day tour and also our night tour. Embarkation day was the only bad experience we had. Took us longer to check in than normal with very long lines. It does seem that Royal is using more contract workers at the pier than Royal Staff. All in All we had a excellent trip and would definitely visit Cuba again.

Majesty Overnight In Cuba

christorich’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View
Cabin 2M 9578
Refrigerator too large for cabinet. Was placed in sitting area below mirror. Decent room but a bit overpriced for a older ship.
Deck 9 Outside Cabins