• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Disney Fantasy Review

Editor Rating
55 Awards

Disney from an adult perspective

Review for Disney Fantasy to the Eastern Caribbean
BirdandBaby
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jun 2019
Cabin:

We are a late-60s couple who enjoy cruising. This was our fifth cruise, first with Disney. We were traveling with a large family party. We had a very good time, but I thought I would write this review slanted toward older adults who are trying to decide if a Disney cruise is right for them. First the bottom line, then the good and the not so great.

Bottom line: it was great for an extended family gathering. I am less energetic than my younger relatives and could enjoy quiet time in the adult areas while they were off doing fun family things. We got to gather as a family at night at dinner and enjoyed hearing about their adventures. Are we glad we went? Absolutely. Would we do Disney again just as a couple? No. See below.

The good... We thought Disney Fantasy was great. It was spacious, spotless, very well run. The food was great both in Cabanas and in the dining rooms.

Port Reviews

Castaway Cay

We just got off the boat to walk around and have lunch and have a drink, but we enjoyed it. Clean and well-organized.

13 Helpful Votes