3. MSC Meraviglia
We did a Baltic Capitals Cruise on the MSC Meraviglia with our 24 months old. The experience was amazing for the three of us. The ship is decorated with taste - in fact it was the most beautiful ship we’ve been on. The buffet food is amazing: lots of tasty options all day long and the best pizza at sea! The evening seated dinner is also great - although there is a limited option to choose from. Nice staff, clean spaces, enough things to do on board. There’s a baby care program for under 3s but we didn’t use it, although we made use of the baby room which had plenty of toys and was really clean. The only thing we didn’t like was that they had the TV on all the time - and even when we were in the baby room alone they couldn’t turn it off - we went to the baby room to play, if I wanted my son to watch TV I would stay in our room.

Amazing Ship

MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review by babyonboat

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Balcony Stateroom

Nice staff, clean spaces, enough things to do on board.

babyonboat’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get MSC Meraviglia price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 11016
The bathroom is really big and looks very modern. Good storage space. The room is big and beautifully decorated. We missed some storage space in cabinets under the desk.
Angkor Wat Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins