3. MSC Seaside
Specialty dining was excellent. The buffet was very good. The dining room was marginal at best. Interior Fantastica room was great. It was awesome to go into the casino and ALL table games were non-smoking. Even in the smoking half of the casino, you really couldn’t tell it. The ventilation was awesome. Make sure to see Deon the waiter, in the casino, and he will take care of you! Never got to zip line because it would never stay open long enough. Constantly had issues. MAKE SURE TO BOOK YOUR BOWLING WITHIN THE FIRST 48 HOURS OR YOU WILL NOT GET A BOWLING TIME! We didn’t! Spend the money on getting the spa! It is awesome! I went into the salt room twice and it was so relaxing, that I fell asleep both times. You can book your shows as soon as you get on the ship. I suggest you book the Michael Jackson show ASAP. It’s the best show I have ever seen.

Gorgeous ship, need to work out some kinks.

MSC Seaside Cruise Review by selliott1

• Sail Date: June 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Inside Stateroom

Interior Fantastica room was great.

selliott1’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Fantastica Inside Stateroom
Cabin I2 14065
Very roomy for an interior. I love the fact that the shower actually has glass and not a curtain.
Venice Beach Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins