3. Coral Princess
We chose this cruise because of Glacier Bay. And we hadn’t sailed with princes yet. The good. Service staff in the dining room was exceptional. Same with cabin staff. Food was ok in buffet and very good in main dining room. Plenty of room around ship, never felt crowded. The bad. Main dining took forever, every night. I’m talking to hours plus for dinner. Biggest problem was that we booked multiple cabins. My dad is is 80 was promised a cabin next to ours and we were put on deck 12 and he was on 5. (We used the assigned cabin feature to save money) The point is you cannot trust what the phone representatives tell you. We used the princess website to put in food allergies for a couple of the guest. Staff had no clue when we went to dinner the first night. No robes in room which was another request. Entertainment was definitely subpar compared to other cruises I’ve been on Customer service at the service desk ,could care less and our problems. And that’s what I saw as they dealt with other people. You should definitely choose a different line based on my experience and opinion.

Pick a different line

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Geber5

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

The good.

Service staff in the dining room was exceptional. Same with cabin staff.

Food was ok in buffet and very good in main dining room.

Plenty of room around ship, never felt crowded.

The bad.

Main dining took forever, every night. I’m talking to hours plus for dinner.

No robes in room which was another request.

Entertainment was definitely subpar compared to other cruises I’ve been on

Geber5’s Full Rating Summary