The land tour was extremely well organized. You never had to stand on line to register in the hotels.The hotels were very nice. Our hotel in Anchorage was a top hotel. Our rooms were a good size and very comfortable. The food on the cruise was very good. The service was very good. The entertainment was good, although we had seen the same productions on the Koningsdam. My only criticism is the afternoon tea. I had noticed on the Koningsdam that the afternoon tea had gone downhill. It was worse in the Noordam. They have eliminated the scones. We had upgraded from a balcony to a Signature Suite for a nominal charge. We were very happy that we had. The other rooms are small with the bed taking up too much space. We had a double sink, jacuzzi tub and shower. My only criticism is that the shower is too small.

7 day cruise and 10 day land tour of Alaska

Kisie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Noordam price drops

Signature Superior Verandah Suite
Cabin SS 6060
Very happy we upgraded. My only criticism is that the shower is very small.

The bathroom was a good size with a double sink.

The room was quite roomy with two desks and telephones. The furniture on the balcony needs updating.
Upper Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins