3. Norwegian Star
This was my first cruise on Norwegian. I was looking to sail the Greek Isles for some time and wanted to marry it with a side trip to Venice. This one came up in my search so I jumped at the chance and booked it. Six friends traveled together and we all had a wonderful time. The food in the dining rooms (Aqua, Versailles & O'Sheehan's) was great. I found the buffet lacking in variety. It was difficult to find a table on occasion, especially at peak times. The excursions were good but Kefalonia can use some tweaking. All of the Norwegian tour buses showed up at Melissani Lake at the same time and we waited in the hot sun for over an hour. The boat tour of the lake was cut from 20 minutes to 10 because of the large volume of tourists. Personally, I would skip Corfu and add more time to Dubrovnik. It was a pity that this port time was so short. So beautiful and so little time to experience it. The staff onboard were terrific - friendly, courteous and helpful.

First Norwegian Cruise

Rosebud1957’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OB 5130
The cabin was surprisingly roomy - especially for 2 women sharing. Storage space was more than plentiful. Our cabin steward (Paul) was exceptional. He was attentive to our needs and went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we needed.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins