3. Emerald Princess
My husband and I were celebrating our 10-year wedding anniversary and wanted to explore Italy and Greece. I loved the itinerary Princess Emerald had to offer which covered a lot of the places we wanted to see...and more. The ship was very nice and had a lot more amenities that I wanted such as the "adult only" pool areas as well as the sanctuary pool/areas. Our cabin, while an inside one, was more than we expected too. Surprisingly, it had enough space not to feel cramped up and storage for our things. Our stateroom service was exceptional too! Everyday she made sure we were comfortable and happy with our accommodations. Our dinning experiences were great too. We had anytime dinning so we got to enjoy the different rooms and waiters; all the Major Ds were good too. We tried two of their restaurants: Crown Grill and Share - they are a must do! Food and service was phenomenal at each. Entertainment and activities were good too...it was nice that they balance it out (not a 24/hr party nor a lack of one). The ports and excursions were nice and many of our guides were good. We enjoyed those trips and it was well organized. Overall we had a great time, met a lot of interesting people from all over the world, and it was the vacation we were hoping for. We enjoyed everything Princess had to offer and how it provided an amazing experience for us; that we literally cried when we stepped off the ship for the last time. Looking forward to planning the next adventure.

Romantic Getaway: Best Cruise & Vacation

cpespinosa’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE C228
The cabin was nicer and more spacious than we anticipated. We thought it was the perfect space and with the right amount of amenities for the duration of the trip.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins