Carnival Imagination Cruise Review

First cruise, we loved it!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by TinaY79

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: the Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Interior

My husband and I wanted to go on a cruise to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We choose this cruise because it was closest to where we live and the date worked perfectly for us with our kids getting out of school for the summer. We completely loved the cruise! We got an inside room because I heard that you can feel the motion of the ship more in outside rooms. I was prepared for our room to be tiny, but it wasn't as small as I expected, which was great. With the closets and the desk drawers we had plenty of room this our things.

Embarkation and debarkation were quick and easy. The food was great, especially in the dining room. The service in the dining room was excellent, and we loved the little shows that the waiters did at dinner. Our cabin stewardess was really nice and helpful, she fulfilled all of our requests and kept our cabin really clean. The selection of excursions was great. We went snorkeling at Catalina island and we went on a tour to La Bufadora while we were in Ensenada. We had a great time in both Ports. The day at Sea was fun, too, there were plenty of shows and games going on to keep us entertained. Benjamin, our cruise director, was really awesome and kept the fun going. The sea day brunch in the dining room was so amazing!

Going on this cruise has wet my appetite for them! I would happily choose this particular cruise again.

TinaY79's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 4E R27

The room was a good size and had plenty of storage.

TinaY79