3. Royal Princess
My wife and I have had a cruise to Alaska on our bucket list for most of our married lives! We took this cruise to celebrate our 50th anniversary and it could not have been better! Princess Cruise lines had a moving Memorial Day gathering! They also have a Military Veteran's get together! My wife and I are both U.S. Air Force veterans! We enjoyed meeting fellow veterans and hearing their stories of military service! There were two incidents within our cabin that were quickly corrected! The toilet that ceased flushing was made operational within two hours! A desk area light bulb that failed was replaced within an hour!! The only negative during this entire cruise was beyond Princess' control. The embarkation process was changed from the usual board as you will to a structured boarding "due to two ships in port and departing at the same time". The fact of to ships departing should not have been a problem. Difficulties arose when the port authority shunted the passengers from both ships into the same security check line!! Only AFTER clearing security were the two groups divided!!!

A trip of a lifetime!!

Whitetrike’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Premium Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1 R427
Very comfortable and well appointed.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins