3. Celebrity Summit
We chose it because of the 3 days in Bermuda. It was great. Also loved Bar Harbor and Boston. I did not like that they have eliminated the card room. Met Mah Jongg players on cruise critic but there was no place with a table big enough to play except in the buffet. Very awkward. I loved the captain’s talk on how the ship works. Very interesting. But, I wish there were more experts on board to talk about the ports. Historical info in Boston and info on Acadia National Park would have been nice. There was a lecture on star gazing, but that night was cloudy so we couldn’t see anything. The entertainment was great and the production singers and dancers were terrific. Our biggest complaint was the select dining. The wait on some nights was over an hour and then when they seated us, there were empty tables all over. They need a more efficient system. All in all, it was a terrific cruise on a beautiful ship.

Bermuda cruise was mostly a hit

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by jvance612

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B
jvance612’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B
Cabin 2B 9036
Remodeling of cabins is awesome. Nice, modern decor with more storage. They need to update the veranda slider. Too stiff.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins