3. Carnival Splendor
I actually got married aboard the Carnival Splendor on embarkation day 05/25. The ship is unique in its decor, but even more so in its staff. Our cruise ended up leaving late due to engine troubles, but it was a fun and exciting cruise! My grandmother is in a wheel chair and has a hard time moving around, but everywhere we went their was someone there to help her! The Carnival Splendor staff seem to be a tight knit family and a truly fun to be around. Did I have to wait in lines to get my food, grab a drink, or ride the elevator? Yes, but the staff were always friendly and accommodating, so I’m not sure why people complain so much. Food was amazing and above our expectations. Entire ship was spotless! Someone even dropped something and shattered a tile and it was being replaced within the hour. Our room steward was always timely and so sweet. I think our party of 22 had an awesome experience that we will never forget and I look forward to cruising on the Splendor again in the future.

Unique Ship

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by PrincessDaja

PrincessDaja’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Splendor price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 7447
Awesome cabin with a beautiful balcony view. If you are a balcony person this is your ultimate cabin experience.

Also, sleeping is amazing. The hum of the engine is like white noise. As someone who has a difficult time falling and staying asleep- this cabin was an unexpected surprise.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• ATV Adventure
    The actual excursion was fun, but beware of people selling excursion off the ship. They bait and switch you into higher prices and then try to charge you extra when you get their. We did an ATV excursion and while it was fun, we were not prepared when a guy tried to charge us an extra $70 dollars on a beat up atv for no reason.
    View All 6 ATV Adventure Reviews
  • Ziplining
    Awesome staff! Great experience and good food at the end!
    View All 21 Ziplining Reviews