3. Norwegian Epic
I had never been on a cruise before and did not know what to expect. My husband and I decided on this vacation for our honeymoon so we could visit several different places in Europe at one. This was the best decision! I was so impressed with Norwegian! Their service is top-notch. The crew is so friendly and knowledgeable and efficient - I really hope they're paid well!!! Every area of the ship was immaculate. The food was great too; we mostly ate in the main dining areas and were so pleased with the varying menu selections each night. I also was impressed with getting on/off the ship and the security measures taken. We felt so comfortable on this ship. Sure the cabins are small (we had an aft-facing balcony), but the designers really thought of everything, in terms of space/storage, so we never felt crowded. Our only (small) complaint was that we wished there were more/better entertainment choices at night, but otherwise we were completely happy with our honeymoon destination!

Impeccable service!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Sunshine2082

Sunshine2082’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

• City Tour
    Our tour guide was adorable! She gave us a lot of pointers on each stop about how best to utilize our free time. Barcelona is really pretty and clean!
    View All 249 City Tour Reviews
  • Cannes
    We had some free time in Nice. It was ok...we weren't really given many pointers about where to go so felt like we didn't get a great grasp of the French Riviera. Next we stopped at a perfume factory, which was interesting, but too much time was spent there. It would've been better to save that time for the View from Eze, which was amazing!!! So high up with a spectacular view of the Mediterranean!
    View All 13,005 Cannes Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cannes Cruise Port Review
  • Florence & Pisa Tour
    Our tour guide Bettina was fantastic! The best we had the whole cruise. She was knowledgeable and friendly. We had about an hour of free time in Pisa, which is all you need, then about 3 hours of free time in Florence, which was great too. We had the best lunch in Florence at Casa Toscana, which is down a side street off the main square. Florence is so charming!
    View All 242 Florence & Pisa Tour Reviews
  • Pompeii Walking Tour
    Pompeii is breathtaking with its history and how much has been preserved. It's also enormous, so best to go with a guide who will show you the best of the best! Our day ended with a stop at a Cameo Factory, which was interesting, but didn't require the amount of time we spent in there.
    View All 458 Pompeii Walking Tour Reviews
  • Sorrento
    Naples is the prettiest port! I couldn't get over the views on our drive to/from Sorrento & Pompeii. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and also had quite the sense of humor. Sorrento is soooo pretty. It was raining when we got there but fortunately it cleared up. It's just a lovely area. Definitely get some pizza!
    View All 154 Sorrento Reviews
  • Palma de Mallorca (Majorca)
    There didn't seem to be a whole lot to see in Mallorca, but perhaps that's because our tour guide wasn't great. The caves were really interesting, but beware how slippery it is down there! I think the venue could take more steps to ensure the safety of its visitors. We then went to see a Pearl Factory, which was interesting, but too much time was spent there. We did drive by Nadal's Tennis Academy a couple times, which was cool - I wish that was an excursion all on its own!
    View All 13,005 Palma de Mallorca (Majorca) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Palma de Mallorca (Majorca) Cruise Port Review
  • Rome (Civitavecchia)
    We toured Rome on our own the day before getting on the ship. Everything in Rome (City Center) is so close, so you can definitely see all the major attractions in one day! Vatican City is just a short bus ride away too.
    View All 2,168 Rome (Civitavecchia) Cruise Port Reviews