3. Norwegian Dawn
My husband won a cruise from the casino. My husband play the tables and is very good at it. Our family call it his part time job, however he calls it fun. We cruise every other year on Royal Caribbean and when we received the cruise as a gift we took a chance. First we upgraded the room etc. which cost over $2500.00. I cant live in an interior room on any cruise line. We left from New york $300.00 pier parking arrived @ 10 am. The pier was packed because of other events which was an inconvenience because we were left to look for other parking garages. None the less we were excited to get away. The Dawn was filthy, unable to capture the views because the windows were dirty/cloudy etc. The toilets kept getting backed up. The casino had no air condition, can you imagine smoke and no air. The crew didn't provide any pleasantries. The crew didn't thank you, smile and the dining room staff including the specialty restaurants were RUDE. The entertainment I would give 1 star same group of people doing something. The ship doesn't have many activities, trivia hosted by people who barely spoke English. There's nothing to do on the ship, not a slide, hang glide, bumper car, Broadway show. They have 1 pool for over 20000 guest which is deceptive in depth, too deep. The pool claim to be 6ft well over, my husband is 6'3 water well over his head. I couldn't wait to get off of this ship. Their private island is awful nothing to do there except to look at Royal Caribbean Island which had a slide and plenty of activities. I was so disappointed when we took our shore excursion to Atlantis we started to cut our losses and stay at Atlantis and fly back to New york and get our car. The bed was slat with a dip in it, mattress need to be replaced. I had to keep calling to housekeeping to have someone change the sheets.

If I could give this ship a 0 I would.

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by vsetzer

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

vsetzer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 10136
need new mattress. The room is dirty. The cleaning crew should clean shower door as well. The attendant was the only nice person on the ship.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins