3. Carnival Miracle
We had an absolutely wonderful time on the Miracle. We purchased Faster to the Fun for the first time, and it was completely worth it. The priority embarkation and debarkation, the dedicated guest services line, and the priority tender were worth every penny. Embarkation was very easy and quick. We did get immediate access to our rooms around 12:30, but our luggage wasn't expedited. I'm glad we could get to our rooms once aboard because there was not a seat to be found anywhere on Lido for lunch, so we took our meals to our rooms. Food was good, not great, but our servers Nicanora and I Gusti were excellent. We finally made a reservation in the Steakhouse, and it was such a wonderful experience. I didn't quite expect the level of culinary excellence that was there. Such a treat! Our stateroom was comfortable, and we had an Aft Balcony. I will say that on this ship you can feel a lot more of the movement and vibration than you can on other ships, and the aft balcony exacerbated that. Our steward gave excellent service Grand Cayman - Stingray City with Captain Marvin - awesome experience, great crew. Must do! Roatan - Manawakie Park and Little French Key with Rony's tours. Rony was great and highly professional. Loved Manawakie park and spending time with the monkeys and sloths and learning about the island's culture. Little French Key is simply a slice of paradise. We spend almost four hours here and rode horses, but it really wasn't enough time. Belize - Cave Tubing/Altun Ha with Altournative Belize/King David - favorite excursion of the trip. David got us to the river before anyone else, and it was simply breathtaking. Altun Ha is such a beautiful piece of Mayan history. Cozumel - Spent the day at Mr. Sanchos. First time here, and it will not be the last. Our waiter Hector was hilarious and kept things coming. If you've never had a fish pedicure, do it! Entertainment - We only went to the last production show, but it was actually pretty good. The best performer on the ship was Martin in the piano bar. So talented and very funny. Two of the three comedians we heard were good, the other one not so much. Debarkation was the most painless I've experienced. We were only sad that our week was over. The only negative of the trip was the movement of the ship. My daughter has never had an issue on any ship, but she felt nauseated off and on throughout the week (she does have an underlying condition that I think was triggered).

Fun celebration cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by modernscarlett

We had an absolutely wonderful time on the Miracle.

modernscarlett’s Full Rating Summary