3. Celebrity Eclipse
Everything from the staff made you feel like you were part of the family. I lost my Father while I was on the cruise and the staff were very kind to me. I had one breakfast in the main dining room and a few lunches while we were in ports and the food was great. Eating in a suite guest private dining room and Michael's Club were a nice touch for suite guests. At anytime you could ask a crew member for advise and they were happy to answer you. Great comedians and other productions were spectacular. There is a lot of perks for suite guests which is the first time I have been a suite guest and hopefully not the last. The ship was very clean, the cabin was great, dining many options to dine at. I travelled with a friend. This was her first cruise and won't be her last. See Celebrity in 2020.

Amazing crew

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by sarimoon

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Sky Suite
Everything from the staff made you feel like you were part of the family.

I lost my Father while I was on the cruise and the staff were very kind to me.

sarimoon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

Sky Suite
Cabin S1 12136
Accessible cabin, huge balcony and room
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins