3. Carnival Spirit
I chose this cruise because of the price and that I had never been on carnival before. Staff were excellent and always happy and helpful. A few went above and beyond. Very, very clean ship. Cabin stewards did a wonderful job and were very thorough. I really had a wonderful time and did not want to leave. The cruise director Chloe was amazing and got involved in everything. She was so genuinely friendly and such a beautiful person inside and out. Plenty to do on sea days and plenty of entertainment. Food was excellent in the buffet and in the dining room. The Nouveau restaurant was absolutely fantastic with large servings and the food was served in beautiful and amazing ways. I truly enjoyed the cruise and would definitely sail with carnival again. My only suggestion would be if we could book and pay for shore excursions before the cruise.

Thanks Carnival

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by donna2605

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Interior with Window (obstructed views)

Staff were excellent and always happy and helpful.

A few went above and beyond.

Plenty to do on sea days and plenty of entertainment.

I truly enjoyed the cruise and would definitely sail with carnival again.

donna2605’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Spirit price drops

Interior with Window (obstructed views)
Cabin 4K 4122
Absolutely fantastic. I was between tender boats and had a great view. No noise.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins