3. Norwegian Bliss
I chose this cruise because it was a new and large ship. The ship was very nice but that was all I can say positive about this cruise. The food at Savor, Taste, Manhatten and Buffet was awful! The menu at the three main dining rooms was the same every night except for their specials. The food was like cafeteria food, cold,tasteless and very little variety. No steak night. No lobster night. Very disappointed in the food because I had heard they were supposed to be one of the best. Not true! The entertainment was very limited. Nothing going on in the day time. Very poor demonstrations and game shows, very boring! The Jersey Boys was the highlight of the cruise but that was only one night. Theater should have had something going on both day and night every day. Sick of high priced push of jewelry and art. The excursions were not planned well at all. We arrived at Buchart Gardens at 9:40 at night for one hour. You couldn't see anything, too dark. Pathways not lit, too dark to read map, pictures did not turn out well at all, no time to visit all areas or gift shops. Big disappointment! Many went to guest services afterward for refunds. In visiting with other guests while aboard, we heard the same complaints that we were experiencing. Makes me want to never cruise again. Glad this was not my first, I know there are better choices available. Never again Norwegian!

Worst Cruise Ever

Garrett362’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin ID 13425
The cabin was ok, a bit small. The TV had no guide for the free movies which played over and over. Rentable movies were $10. No local ABC,NBC, or CBS available only junk nothing watchable. The steward was very good. He kept our cabin clean and was there for any needs.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins